Graduate Research Symposium 2018
We are pleased to invite you to the 7th Annual Dow Chemical Graduate Research Symposium that will be hosted at The Blackwell Inn. The event will feature graduate student research poster presentations and talks, as well as networking opportunities between students and industry professionals.
Please see the flyer here.
To be announced
Past GRS Keynote Speakers
- 2017 - Dr. Mahesh Kumthekar, Veritive Corporation
- 2016 - Dr. Paul Matter, pH Matter
- 2015 - Dr. Michael Tripplet, Myonexus Therapuetics
- 2014 - Dr. Mike Dicken, Battelle
- 2013 - Rich Brandon, Dow Chemical Co.
Date and Time
Monday, September 24th, 2018
8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Schedule of Events
Schedule coming soon!
GRS 2018 Abstract List
2018 Abstract Book coming soon!
Click here for the 2017 Abstract Book consisting of last year's presentations
$200 per attendee
Please email email@example.com for registration or general questions:
Modes of Payment
1. Credit Card - Online payment, link provided below:
2. Invoice - We can arrange to send an invoice directly to your organization. If you prefer this option, please let us know in your registration email.
Check - Please make checks payable to "The Ohio State University" and mail to:
William G. Lowrie Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
151 W. Woodruff Avenue
Columbus, OH 43210
Questions about payments? Feel free to email us!
Location of the Event
Where to Stay
Click here for a list of hotels close to the OSU campus.
See what others had to say regarding our event
Thank you for hosting the event. It was a wonderful event and I was excited to see all the great research being done at OSU!!
– Ashley Morgan, Owens Corning (Attendee GRS 2016)
It was very well organized and the oral and poster presentations were excellent. This symposium is a great platform for graduate students to network with industry representatives and for industry to be informed of the research conducted in the Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering department.
– Shwetha Ramkumar, ExxonMobil (Attendee GRS 2014)
The research we do helps solve problems in different fields benefiting a wide range of industries. See how we are connected to our industrial partners. The attendees are encouraged to discuss new opportunities for research in different areas with graduate students and faculty.