Financial Information & Support

All qualified Ph.D students receive financial support throughout their graduate program provided that they make satisfactory progress towards their Ph.D degree. In their first year, most graduate students are supported by fellowships awarded by the Graduate School and the Department of Chemical Engineering. After the first year, students are usually supported by research grants as graduate research associates. Students in their last year of Ph. D study may receive the University Presidential Fellowship based on their academic achievements. Outstanding U.S. students are also encouraged to apply to the National Science Foundation for an NSF Graduate Fellowship.

For information on University Fellowships, click here.

Other Funding Resources