Fiscal and HR
Please report all address changes to Bill Cory, Department Human Resources.
UPS Shipping Information:
Please complete the following form and have it signed for approval by your supervisor/advisor and then bring to Susan Tesfai to have a label created.
E-Request Log-In: Use your lastname.# and password. If unable to log in, call the OSU IT Help Desk.
Request for Payment of Cellular Phone/Internet Service Form
*NEW!* Visit the new Travel Resources website at https://travel.osu.edu/
Travel Resources is the one-stop source for everything you’ll need to serve your business travel needs. Here you’ll find information about our designated travel agencies for prepayment, current mileage and per diem rates, links to the OSU travel policy, and much more.
Student and GA Employee Benefits: https://hr.osu.edu/benefits/student-employee/
University Holidays - Offices Closed: http://controller.osu.edu/pay/pay-holidays.shtm
Instructions on how to register to receive your W-2 online:http://controller.osu.edu/pay/pay-w2.shtm
To learn more about direct deposit, please visit (including instructions on how to change your direct deposit): http://controller.osu.edu/pay/pay-dirdep.shtm
To view your paystub, please visit: https://paperlesspay.talx.com/PreAuthenticated/EnterUserID.aspx
Follow these steps to Login to your account online for the first time:
- Type-in your Ohio State employee ID number (8 or 9 digit number) and temporary PIN (the two digits of the day and last two digist of the year of your birthdate and the last 4 digits of your SSN). This means that if your birthday is January 5, 1974; and your SS number is xxx-xx-8976; then your temporary PIN would be 05748976 (with no slashes).
- You will be prompted to immediately change your PIN to a secure number that only you will know. Your new PIN must be between 8 - 16 numbers.
- Once you have confirmed your new PIN, you will be routed to the main e-Payroll page and able to view your pay information.
If you have used the system before but have forgotten your existing PIN - and are unable to access your pay stub information:
The ePayroll systems allows users to sign up for PIN Auto-Reset, which allows employees to have the system reset their Personal Identification Number (PIN) on the e-Payroll web site to the default PIN via the web or the phone. One of the main benefits of the PIN auto-reset feature is that it provides an employee with a way to access his/her e-Payroll account after normal business hours if the PIN can't be remembered.
Follow these steps in order to be able to Login to your account:
- Go to the E-payroll web site at http://epayroll.theworknumber.com/osu
- Click on the link for "Forgot Your PIN" (located to the right of where you would normally enter your PIN)
- Furnish your Ohio State employee ID number. (Your Employee ID number can be obtained from past pay stubs, Buck ID Cards issued after 2002 and/or your departmental Human Resources Professional).
- Follow the steps as outlined on the E-payroll site.
Follow these steps in order to be able to Login to your account via telephone:
- Contact TALX Client Services Center at 1-800-996-7566.
- Give them the OSU Company Code which is 10380.
- Be prepared to furnish your Ohio State employee ID number.
- The TALX Client Services Center will manually reset your PIN to the "default" setting.
- Follow the same steps you would for viewing or receiving your pay stub information for the first time (see above).