Fiscal and HR
Please report all address changes to Bill Cory, Department Human Resources.
UPS Shipping Information:
Please complete the following form and have it signed for approval by your supervisor/advisor and then bring to Susan Tesfai to have a label created.
Beverage Policy: Ohio State's contract with Coca-Cola prohibits the purchase of competitor products (such as Pepsi) with university funds.
When purchasing beverages with university funds or for consumption on campus, please select from the following Coca-Cola brands: Barq's, Campbell's V-8, Coke, Dasani Water, Fanta, Full Throttle Energy, Fresca,Fuze, Gold Peak, Honest Tea, Mello Yello, Minute Maid, Nestea, NOS Energy, Odwalla, PowerAde sports drinks, Pibb, Seagram's, Simply products, Sprite, Tum-E-Yummies, Vault, Vitamin Water. Additional info may be found here: http://www.coca-colacompany.com/brands/all/
***P-Card transactions for Pepsi products will not be reimbursed. The only exception to this would be if the meal was at a restaurant where ONLY Pepsi was served.*****
Students may request Coca Cola products for programs or events provided the request is submitted at least two weeks in advance. Requests can be submitted using the Coca-Cola Beverage Donation Request.
OSP and OSU Form required from all new vendors and all non-employees (previously known as W-9)
COE Exception Form:All O.S.U. purchases require pre-approval. If you have an invoice that needs to be paid, and there is no approved E-Request and/or purchase order, you need to initiate a new E-Request and attach this completed form to your E-Request.
OSU Waiver of Competitive Bid Form: Must be completed by University departments when seeking to purchase goods in excess of the bid limit of$25,000 per supplier, per fund, per fiscal year; or services in excess of the bid limit of $50,000 per supplier, per fund, per fiscal year.
OSP Waiver of Competitive Bid Form: (same limits as above)
OSU is sales tax exempt: Some vendors may request this exemption form. Please pick up a copy of the form in Koffolt Lab 130.
OSU Travel Forms:
All University and OSP funded travel must be pre approved. Certain expenses, such as airfare, registration and lodging can be prepaid by the department. Please see Susan Tesfai for more information.
*NEW!* Visit the new Travel Resources website at https://travel.osu.edu/
Travel Resources is the one-stop source for everything you’ll need to serve your business travel needs. Here you’ll find information about our designated travel agencies for prepayment, current mileage and per diem rates, links to the OSU travel policy, and much more.
Student and GA Employee Benefits: http://hr.osu.edu/benefits/studentbenefits.htm
University Holidays - Offices Closed: http://controller.osu.edu/pay/pay-holidays.shtm
Instructions on how to register to receive your W-2 online:
To learn more about direct deposit, please visit (including instructions on how to change your direct deposit): http://controller.osu.edu/pay/pay-dirdep.shtm
To view your paystub, please visit: https://paperlesspay.talx.com/PreAuthenticated/EnterUserID.aspx
Follow these steps to Login to your account online for the first time:
- Type-in your Ohio State employee ID number (8 or 9 digit number) and temporary PIN (the two digits of the day and last two digist of the year of your birthdate and the last 4 digits of your SSN). This means that if your birthday is January 5, 1974; and your SS number is xxx-xx-8976; then your temporary PIN would be 05748976 (with no slashes).
- You will be prompted to immediately change your PIN to a secure number that only you will know. Your new PIN must be between 8 - 16 numbers.
- Once you have confirmed your new PIN, you will be routed to the main e-Payroll page and able to view your pay information.
If you have used the system before but have forgotten your existing PIN - and are unable to access your pay stub information:
The ePayroll systems allows users to sign up for PIN Auto-Reset, which allows employees to have the system reset their Personal Identification Number (PIN) on the e-Payroll web site to the default PIN via the web or the phone. One of the main benefits of the PIN auto-reset feature is that it provides an employee with a way to access his/her e-Payroll account after normal business hours if the PIN can't be remembered.
Follow these steps in order to be able to Login to your account:
- Go to the E-payroll web site at http://epayroll.theworknumber.com/osu
- Click on the link for "Forgot Your PIN" (located to the right of where you would normally enter your PIN)
- Furnish your Ohio State employee ID number. (Your Employee ID number can be obtained from past pay stubs, Buck ID Cards issued after 2002 and/or your departmental Human Resources Professional).
- Follow the steps as outlined on the E-payroll site.
Follow these steps in order to be able to Login to your account via telephone:
- Contact TALX Client Services Center at 1-800-996-7566.
- Give them the OSU Company Code which is 10380.
- Be prepared to furnish your Ohio State employee ID number.
- The TALX Client Services Center will manually reset your PIN to the "default" setting.
- Follow the same steps you would for viewing or receiving your pay stub information for the first time (see above).