Transfer Credit

WELCOME!  All questions about the Chemical Engineering curriculum and transfer procedures can be directed to the undergraduate advisor, Brian Endres.  

Prospective students should first apply to the University to allow OSU Admissions to evaluate your previous credit and develop a transfer credit report.  The transfer credit report is necessary to begin determining which courses a student has completed, and which courses remain to complete the degree.  

After receiving your transfer credit report:

If you have taken courses in Chemical Engineering at your previous institution, you should contact Brian Endres, in order to determine how your course credit may transfer to OSU.  He will be able to discuss your previous coursework with the appropriate faculty to determine which coursework will transfer.  

For all other courses outside of chemical engineering, you will need to contact the evaluator of each department.  It may be helpful to first contact Brian so he can assist you in determining which credit will be useful to receive an evaluation. 

The Ohio State University

oval field