Brian Endres and Jacob Glasbrenner serve as the undergraduate academic advisors in the Department. Their role in advising can be summed up with the following statements:
- Deliberate with students about which courses to take, career goals, progress towards successful completion of degree, course schedules, and study habits.
- Inform students of degree requirements, resources of study, and additional campus resources.
- Keep records: Advising transcripts, logs, notes, degree progress checklists
- Act as an advocate for students by writing letters of recommendation for jobs, internships, graduate and professional schools; awards; engaging in a petition process with students; working behind the scenes on behalf of advisees.
- Refer a student to a person or office when a student's needs extend beyond the reach of his or her professional expertise; adjustment problems, assessing learning disabilities, personal crises, grievances, and career placement.
Manager, Undergraduate Academic Advising
616 Koffolt Labs (CBEC)
*Questions related to the M.S. and Ph.D should be directed to Angela Bennett.
612 Koffolt Labs (CBEC)