Associate Professor, Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
Research Associate Professor, Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
355 CBEC151 W Woodruff Ave Columbus, OH 43210-1226
- Lecturer and Post-Doc, Petroleum Engineering, University of Oklahoma, Norman, Oklahoma, 2016.
- Ph.D., Petroleum Engineering, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas, 2013.
- M.Sc., Petroleum Engineering, Cairo University, Cairo, Egypt, 2007.
- B.Sc., Petroleum Engineering, Cairo University, Cairo, Egypt, 2004.
- Hydrogen production and in-situ CO2 Sequestration.
- Machine learning and data mining applications in the oil and gas field.
- Formation damage and mechanical properties in conventional and unconventional reservoirs.
- Hydraulic fracturing, proppant transportation, and image analysis.
- Reservoir engineering, petrophysics, core analysis, enhanced recovery, and numerical simulation.