Bioengineering | Biotechnology | Membranes
Bioengineering & Biotechnology are broad terms that involve the application of engineering principles to biological processes.
Research in CBE covers a broad range of relevant topics including:
1. Cell and tissue culture (Chalmers, Kimmel, Winter, Wood, Yang);
2. Separations (Chalmers, Ho, Reátegui, Winter, Wood);
3. Drug delivery (Kimmel, Palmer, Swindle-Reilly, Watkins, Winter, Wood);
4. Imaging (Reátegui, Winter);
5. Medical diagnostics and therapies (Kimmel, Lee, Palmer, Reátegui, Watkins, Winter, Wood); and
6. Biomaterials development (Cooper, Kimmel, Palmer, Swindle-Reilly, Winter).