William G. Lowrie Department of
Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
is pleased to invite you to
The 2nd Annual Dow Chemical Graduate Research Symposium
Monday, September 16, 2013
The 2nd Annual Graduate Research Symposium, graciously sponsored by The Dow Chemical Company and held right here on OSU's campus, is a full-day event that showcases the exemplary research conducted in our department and provides a platform for the graduate students and industry professionals to interact and network with each other.
The Registration fee is $150 per attendee and includes a welcome kit, breakfast, lunch, and evening reception. Registrations can be made by email to any of the contacts. Attendees need to book their own lodging.
Please contact any of the following persons for registration or general questions:
- Mr. Viraj Modak (Email: email@example.com; Phone: 614-364-1041)
- Mr. Matthew Gallovic (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone: 216-375-9216)
- Ms. Angela Bennett (Email: email@example.com; Phone: 614-292-9076)
Modes of Payment
- Invoice - We can arrange to send an invoice directly to your organization. If you prefer this option, please let us know in your 'registration email.'
- Check - Please make checks payable to "The Ohio State University" and send to:
Ms. Lynn Flanagan
William G. Lowrie Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
125A Koffolt Laboratories
140 W. 19th Avenue
Columbus, OH 43210
Questions? Email Lynn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 614-688-3309
Date and Time
Monday, September 16, 2013 (conveniently just two days prior to
OSU's Fall Career Fair!)
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
2110 Tuttle Park Place
Columbus, OH 43210
Locate the Blackwell Inn (Building 254) on the campus map here.
Click here for a list of hotels close to the OSU campus.
Schedule of Events
Tentative schedule of events for this year's event - click
List of Topics and Presentations
here for a list of last year's topics/abstracts. An updated
list of presentations for 2013 is coming soon!